Starting from scratch. (2005) The Lancet Online. June 9. <www.thelancet.com/collections/tsunami/srilanka/9jun>
An immunological approach to terrorism. (2005) in Psychotherapy and Politics International. Vol. 3. no. 2.
Mutual empowerment in the treatment of torture and other war trauma survivors: A Personal Reflection. (2005) in Psychotherapy and Politics International. Vol. 3. No. 2.
Torture, Internment, and Trauma during times of conflict. (2003) in Mattoon, M.A., Ed. Cambridge 2001. Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Congress for Analytical Psychology. Einsiedeln, Switzerland. Daimon-Verlag.
Jungian perspectives on the etiology and treatment of torture. (2001) The Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy. Vol. 31. No. 3. (Fall)
Countertransference and the torture survivor. (2001) in Khan, Steven and Fromm, Erika, Eds. Changes in the Therapist. New Jersey. Lawrence Erlbaum Assoc.
When laws and values conflict: comment on Pope and Bajt. (1990) The American Psychologist. Vol. 45. No. 3. (March).
Trauma Treatment Is Central To A “War On Terror”. Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Sunday, May 4, 2007. (http://seattlepi.com/opinion/314071_terror06.html)
Relief Groups Can Create Unintended Chaos. Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Sunday, April 3, 2005. (http://seattlepi.com/opinion/218468_focus03.html)
We Should Take A Clue From Our Immune System. Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Sunday, June 20, 2004. (http://seattlepi.com/opinion/178553_terror.html)
America Is Conspicuously Absent. Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Sunday, July 14, 2002. (http://seattlepi.com/opinion/77862_courtop.shtml)
An American Caught in the Crossfire That Is Gaza. Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Sunday, April 28, 2002 (http://seattlepi.com/opinion/67667_gazaop.shtml)
Complex Trauma Video – Veteran’s for Peace interivew with ITTP Faculty members John Van Eenwyk and Stephen Langer.
Bulletin of Transcultural Special Interest Group (TSIG) of Royal College of Psychiatrists, Summer 2008
- Ethical Thinking: International Mental Health Activities and Communities. Dr. Janaka Jayawickrama
Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Race Equality Action Plan: Implications for General Adult and Community Psychiatry. Dr Pravin Prabakaran SpR
Hon Lecturer, University of Leicester
- How Scientifically Valid si the Knowledge Base of Global Methal Health? Derek Summerfield, honorary senior lecturer Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College, London SE5 8AF
- The Contribution of Section 12(2) Courses to the Understanding of Black and Ethnic Minority Issues. Rajdeep Singh Sandhu ST4, Westmiddlesex University Hospital
Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Bulletin Summer 2009, Volume 2, Issue 1
- Development Oriented Research: Taking the Side of the Poor. Proffesor Jan Pronk
- Story of a Photograph
- Western Treatments Today, Make the Traumas Stay: The Inadvertent impacts of Mental health and Pyschosocial Interventions in Non-Western Communities, Alison D. Marshall
- Beyond the Veil, Nahida the Exiled Palestinian
- The Values and Dangers of Self-care Promotion: Implications for People’s Well-Being in Rual Bangledesh, Ross Edgeworth
Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Bulletin Summer 2010, Volume 3, Issue 1
- Understanding Zealotry, Michael Roberts
- A Request, Sunil Govinnage
- Using Traditional Relaxation Techniques in Health Care, Dr. Daya Somasundaram
- Perceptions on Perpetrators of Violence: Integrating individuals’ Emotions in Mechanisms of Redressing Violations and Alleviating Suffering in “Post-war” Sri Lanka, Dr. Gameela Samarasinghe
- Sri Lanka’s Conflict: Culture and Lineages of the Past, Professor Nira Wickramasinghe